Little Haven Gratitude Walk and Run Participation Terms and Conditions
Covid-19 Special Terms and Conditions.
By registering to attend the Little Haven Gratitude Walk and Run or by participation in the event, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- I will ensure that I am following the relevant National, State and /or Territory Laws, regulations, and guidelines relating the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I will not participate in the Little Haven Gratitude Walk and Run if, in the past 14 days:
- (a) I have undergone a COVID-19 test;
- (b) I have come into contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- (c) I have come into contact with someone who is a close contact of a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- (d) I have experienced a temperature, flu-like symptoms, respiratory symptoms, a sore throat or cough or any other symptoms that are associated with COVID-19
- I accept that I am not entitled to a full refund of any entry or other fee paid to Little Haven Gratitude Walk Run in circumstances where the event is cancelled as a direct result of a requirement of any Local, State or Federal agency arising out of or associated with the management of the COVID-19 pandemic.
General Terms and Conditions
- The decision to participate is entirely my own and I accept all risks associated with participation in the event, including but not limited to loss of life or permanent injury
- I, for myself and my heirs and executors, hereby waive, release, and forever discharge the event organisers, sponsors, promoters, service providers and each of their agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all other persons associated the event, for all my liabilities, claims actions or damages that I may have against them arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in the Little Haven Gratitude Walk Run.
- I acknowledge that refunds of entry fees will not be issued for change of mind or inability to attend or adverse weather conditions.
- I acknowledge that the Little Haven Gratitude Walk Run have the right to cancel the event at any time and no refunds of entry fees or donations will be given. Any decision to cancel the event will be posted to the event website and or/official social media channels.
- I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my:
- Event result and applicable age bracket
- I consent to Little Haven Gratitude Walk Run publishing the information in Australia in any medium including:
- Radio Broadcast
- Newspapers (including online) magazines and books.
- Other traditional media
- On Websites and Social Media
- I accept that the Information may be published beyond the life of the current event and that as a result the information may be used o promote future events and provide historical references at the discretion of Little Haven Gratitude Walk Run organisers.
- I certify that I am 18 years or older, or that I am the parent/legal guardian of the participant who is under the age of 18 year, and I have read this document and fully understand it. As a parent or legal guardian, I agree to these Terms and Conditions for and on behalf of the participant.
- I consent to Little Haven Gratitude Walk entering my personal details contained on this entry form int a database which will be used for the administration of the event, including to SMS relevant information to me if I have provided a mobile phone number. I also consent to my person details being used by Little Haven Gratitude Walk for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- If I am a team leader or registering multiple people, I certify that: I and my team will abide by, and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- I accept and agree to abide by directions and instructions given by Little Haven Gratitude Walk Run event staff and managers and to abide by the current national and relevant state government regulations including but not limited to any instruction:
- To enforce social distancing measures,
- Have my temperature checked.
- to respond questions relating to COVID-19 upon my arrival and in the lead up to the event to endure the safety of others
- to sign in prior or on the event day
- to sign out on event day upon leaving the event site
- I understand that I must follow the approved course, observe traffic rules, and obey all directions and instructions given by event officials and course marshals.